Regenerative Cellular Medicine
To help you return to the activities you love, our expert team at Belleview Spine and Wellness now offer Regenerative Cell Therapy procedures to help alleviate your pains without relying on complex surgical procedures or medication.
Understanding Regenerative Cell Therapy
Of all bodily ailments, nothing is more painful and crippling than the persistent knee, hip or shoulder pain. Unfortunately, any damage to the ligaments, cartilage or bone by way of injury or disease (such as osteoarthritis), can cause severe pain and difficulty walking or partaking in your favorite activities. To help you return to the activities that you love, our expert team at Belleview Spine and Wellness now offer Regenerative Cell Therapy, based on a 21st-century therapeutic procedure to help alleviate your shoulder, hip, and knee pains without relying on complex surgical procedures or medication.
Regenerative Cell Therapy is one of the most effective treatments today that help the body to heal and regenerate tendon injuries, ligament damage, degenerative joint disease, and osteoarthritis. This procedure is non-invasive and harnesses your body's natural healing potential to combat shoulder, hip and knee problems by the newly introduced cells stimulating existing healthy cells and tissues to operate at a higher level of function boosting the body's repair mechanisms to aid in the healing process. The whole procedure takes approximately 30 minutes and has no known adverse side effects.
Benefits of Regenerative Cell Therapy
Regenerative Cell Therapy is one of the safest and most advanced approaches to treating a wide variety of injuries and diseases within the human body.
Patients recovering from injuries will rapidly improve exhibiting a greater mobility and less pain, compared to the lengthy and exhaustive period of post-surgical healing and rehabilitation.
The Limitless Possibilities!
Regenerative Cellular Medicine has opened the doors to medical advancements. We have only just begun to explore the amazing benefits. Praised notes of success thus far include the reduction or elimination of pain, increased strength and mobility, and quicker healing and recovery.
To learn more about Regenerative Medicine please download the articles below:
- Cryopreserved Human Amniotic Membrane Injection for Plantar Fasciitis: A Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind Pilot Study
- Particulate Umbilical Cord/Amniotic Membrane for the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
- Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane and Umbilical Cord for a Radiation-Induced Wound with Exposed Dura: A Case Report
- Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane and Umbilical Cord Particulate for Managing Pain Caused by Facet Joint Syndrome
- Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane and Umbilical Cord Particulate Matrix for Partial Rotator Cuff Tears
- HC-HA/PTX3 Purified From Amniotic Membrane as Novel Regenerative Matrix: Insight Into Relationship Between Inflammation and Regeneration
- Successful Treatment of Scapholunate Advanced Collapse: A Case Report
- Articular Cartilage Restoration with Adjunctive Use of Cryopreserved AmnioticMembrane and Umbilical Cord Particulate